Follow these instructions to update your Windows Operating System and apps:
How to Update Windows Apps
- Click the Windows Store icon.
- Click the profile icon.
- Click Downloads and Updates, and then click Check for updates.
How to Update Windows OS
- Click the Start Menu in the bottom left corner.
- Click the Gear icon to open Settings.
- Click Update & Security.
- The following window will give you the option to Check for Updates, as well as access to other Update settings.
If you're running an older version of Windows, such as Windows 8 or Windows 7, you can use these instructions from microsoft to update your operating system. However, it is best to have your system updated to Windows 10 to ensure that you have the best features and security.