MeetMe Conferencing is available for all IT Freedom voice customers. Unlike Three-Party Conferencing, MeetMe Conferencing has no limit on the number of people who can participate in the conference.
MeetMe Conferencing Basics
- In a multi-user conference there are two types of users: Admins, who are the moderators, and regular Users.
- There can be as many Admins and Users as you like, as long as there’s at least one Admin.
- The Admin group and the User group have different PIN numbers, but both use the same conference number.
How Do I Kick Off A MeetMe Conference?
- If you don't already know your conference room number(s), Admin PIN, and User PIN, contact IT Freedom.
- Schedule a time for the conference, and inform the participants of the room number and the User PIN.
- Dial either 512-579-3999 (Austin, TX) or 877-567-6338 (Toll-free), and follow the self-explanatory prompts.
- Keep in mind that a User may call a conference room at anytime but will be placed on hold until an Admin joins.
- The first caller is always placed on hold, as a conference never kicks off until at least two parties join.
- If the last Admin leaves the conference while there are still participants in the room, those Users will be placed on hold until another Admin joins.