If you’d like to block an annoying caller, you can set up your phone to Auto Reject their phone number. When you enable Auto Reject, calls from that number will not make your phone ring. Instead, calls will go straight to voicemail. You’ll still have record of those calls, and any voicemail they leave, but without the disruption.
- Make note of the caller's phone number.
- Press the Directories button (if your phone has one), or press Home and select Directories.
- Select Contact Directory.
- Press Add(+).
- Select Contact and enter their phone number.
- Move down to Auto Reject.
- Press the right-arrow (or left-arrow) key to select Enabled.
- Press Save.
- Press Back and Exit to return to your home screen.