With IT Freedom’s electronic fax service, you can send and receive faxes through email.
Before using this service, make sure that your email address is registered in our system. Feel free to contact the Helpdesk for more information!
To receive a fax via email:
Make sure incoming faxes are sent to your designated eFax number.
The faxes will be delivered to your email address in Adobe PDF format.
To send an email-to-fax:
- Send an email to the address formatted as: 1+AreaCode+Number@fax.itfreedom.com
- For example, to send a fax to IT Freedom, the email address would be firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fax cover pages are generated on the fly:
- The email's subject will be the subject for the cover page
- Any content in the email body will be in the body of the cover page
- Attached files form the rest of the fax
Up to five files can be attached to one email-to-fax, in any of the following formats:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Word
- .TIF/.TIFF, .GIF, and .JPG (image files)
- .TXT (text files)
- .HTML (web pages)
- .RTF (rich text format)