There are several ways to open a support ticket with the IT Freedom Helpdesk:
For technical issues requiring immediate attention, you'll receive the quickest response by calling the Helpdesk.
You can open a ticket over the phone any time by calling the Helpdesk phone number:
- (512) 419-0070 (Austin-area)
- (866) 419-0070 (Toll Free)
- 611 (IT Freedom Voice customers)
During business hours (8am-5pm, M-F) we will typically answer your call in less than 8 seconds. For more information on calling after business hours see When Can I Contact the Helpdesk?
Opening a Ticket on the Web Portal
- Log into helpdesk.itfreedom.com and click on Submit a Request.
- In the Subject field, briefly describe your question or the issue you're experiencing. Use the Description field for additional details. (Not sure what to write? See information to include when opening a ticket.)
- Click Submit when you're finished to send the ticket to the Helpdesk.
Viewing and Updating Tickets on the Web Portal
- Log into the portal. Click the arrow next to your name (near the top right corner of the page) and select My Activities.
- You’ll then see your tickets listed by ticket number. You can click on a ticket to see more details and the latest updates. From here you can also update tickets and attach files.
Just send an email to email@example.com to open a ticket. If we receive your web or email ticket during business hours, we'll aim to respond that day.
What to Include in Your Email Request
Use the Subject of your email to briefly describe your question or the issue you're experiencing. Include additional details in the body. (Not sure what to write? See information to include when opening a ticket.)
Updating Tickets Via Email
Simply reply to any email you receive from us while the issue is being solved. (You can even reply to solved or closed tickets, and we will open a follow-up ticket for you.)