It's not uncommon to lose an application window when disconnecting from a secondary monitor or docking station. If this has happens to you there are a couple of easy ways to bring an application window back onto your primary display:
- To see all your open application windows on your primary display, simply right-click the Taskbar and select Cascade windows.
- Click the application window you've misplaced and it will move to your primary display.
Use the Keyboard and Mouse
This involves a few more steps but avoids bringing every open window into your main display.
- Focus on the missing window by hitting Alt+Tab on your keyboard or by clicking on the application icon on the Taskbar.
- Right-click the Taskbar and select Move (some Windows users may have to press Shift while right-clicking). Once you select Move, your mouse cursor will change to a directional cursor.
- Hit one of the arrow keys on the keyboard and then move the mouse. At that point the misplaced window should immediately reappear on your screen.
If neither of these methods work for you, please don't hesitate to open a ticket with the Helpdesk.