Clearing your browsing data (your cache and/or cookies) can resolve a number of issues, such as webpages that won't load or display information correctly. If clearing your cache doesn't resolve the problem, it may help to view the website in "incognito" or "private browsing" mode.
1. In Chrome, click the menu button in the top right corner. This button may look like 3 lines or dots .
2. Click More Tools, then click Clear browsing data...
3. This box will appear:
4. Click on the drop-down menu and select the beginning of time to delete everything.
5. Select the types of information you'd like to remove. Make sure to check Cached images and files, and any other boxes as needed.
You can also clear Cookies from this menu. When you clear Cookies, all of your saved login sessions will be cleared. This does NOT clear any saved passwords, it just requires you to log back into everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
7. The box will disappear after the data has completely cleared.
8. Restart Chrome.