Syncing your Google calendars can resolve issues with calendars that won't display correctly, or won't sync with your phone or tablet as they should. For everything to work correctly, make sure that you have:
1. Open up Settings on your phone or tablet. Tap Mail then tap Accounts.
2. Tap Add Account then choose Google.
3. Enter your Google e-mail address and your password. If you use 2-Factor Authentication, type in your code.
4. Tap Save to finish.
- Open Settings in your iPhone or iPad and tap Calendar.
- Tap Accounts and select your Gmail account.
- Make sure that the slider next to Calendars is green.
- Sign into your google account and go to https://calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect.
- Make sure that all the calendars you’d like to have synced to your phone or tablet are checked, and then click Save.
Google offers a Calendar App for both iPhone and Android. If the above steps don't resolve your issue, viewing your calendars with the Google Calendar App may help.