- Open the App Store on your computer. Click Updates and apply all available software updates.
- Open either Safari or Chrome (not Firefox) and log into the Intune End-User Portal, using your Azure Active Directory credentials.
- Click My Devices in the notice that says "We can't show you any apps".
- Click the grey banner to enroll your device.
- In the pop-up window, click Enroll. Then click Install in the next window, and click Install again in the next pop-up window.
- Enter the username and password you use to log into your computer, and read/click through any following messages until the installation finishes.
- Log into the Intune End-User Portal again to verify that your computer has properly registered and is compliant.
For more detailed instructions with screenshots, please see these instructions from Microsoft.