There are two options depending on your situation:
You already have Azure Active Directory and want to install Windows 10:
- During the Windows 10 installation, you will be prompted to join your device to an Azure Active Directory domain. The device will then be automatically enrolled and your profile will be on the domain.
You have Windows 10 and would like to add your computer to the Azure Active Directory:
- From the Start Menu, open the Settings window.
- Check the number next to "Version" - follow the instructions based on what version you're running:
For Version 1607:
- In Settings, select Accounts > Access Work or School > Connect.
- Enter your work email address, then use your email and password to sign into Intune.
- You should see a "You're all set" message.
For Version 1511 or less
- In Settings, select Accounts > Your Account > Add a Work or School Account.
- Sign in with your Intune username and password.
For more detailed instructions with screenshots, see this article from Microsoft.