- Install the Microsoft Authenticator app (available for iPhone and Android).
- On your computer, sign in to https://myapps.microsoft.com.
- Select profile at the top of your screen and click Additional security verification.
- Under What’s your preferred option? Use the menu to select Notify me through app.
- Under how would you like to respond? Check Authentication phone and enter in your mobile phone number.
- Check Azure Authenticator app and click Configure.
- This brings up a screen with a QR code on it.
- In the Azure Authenticator app on your phone, tap Add account and scan the QR code on your computer screen. Click Done to close the code screen.
- When your account is activated, select contact me. You will receive a notification to your phone. Select Verify.
Have more questions? Submit a request