Google offers two apps that provide 2-Step Authentication:
- The Google App, described here, allows you to simply push Yes on your phone in order to log into your account.
- The Google Authenticator App gives you a code that you must enter into your computer.
- Download the Google App on your iPhone or Android phone.
- From your computer, go to https://myaccount.google.com/.
- Click Sign-in & Security, then click Signing in to Google, and then click 2-step verification.
- Enter your password.
- Turn on 2-step verification if you are not already using it. Google will send a code to your iPhone for you to enter.
- Scroll down until you see Google Prompt and click Add Phone.
- Open the Google App on your phone, and reply Yes to the verification message sent to you.